Civil Litigation Solicitor/Legal Executive
Who we are?
Justice For Tenants is a not for profit tenant advice service and tenants’ rights organisation.
Justice For Tenants provides a one-stop-shop where tenants can talk about their issue and receive advice personalised to their situation, resources to help themselves, direct intervention on their behalf to resolve their issue via legal representation when it is required.
What the job entails?
The successful candidate will be involved in dealing with a range of Housing, Landlord and Tenant disputes. This will include deposit disputes, possession proceedings, unlawful evictions, homelessness matters and disrepair matters.
Key Skills Required:
• Right to Conduct Litigation (Civil Proceedings)
• Minimum 1 year PQE Experience
• The ability to manage a busy and varied workload, working independently and as part of a team.
• To have a good eye for detail
• Excellent IT skills
• Be professional, have a pro-active approach and excellent client care skills.
• The ideal candidate would be able spot opportunities for business development and the enhancement of the current services offer throughout the firm.
Working Hours: Full Time (Part-Time possible upon candidate request)
Location: North-West London (Working from home an option for some or all of the days)