Accounts Assistant - International PR Group
Edward Mann are recruiting for an award winning Global Public Relations Group. Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant into their fast-paced team in Central London.
This position will be responsible for various accounting tasks, from daily accounting transactions, to assisting the Management Accountants at month-end. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join an award-winning public relations group, with great potential for career development.
Our client will offer full study support (CIMA/ACCA)
- Purchase Ledger / Expenses / Payment runs
- Processing credit card statements
- Petty cash / Posting cash / Updating daily cash analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Previous experience working within a finance team
- Experience with transactional finance & bank reconciliations
- Studying for an accounting qualification (although those not studying but with relevant experience will also be considered
For more information please apply with your CV ASAP. No cover letter required.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.