Digital Marketing Manager
- A world-renowned data & research provider
- Targeting financial, technology & consumer markets
- Lead generation via digital channels
- Digital marketing including SEO and PPC
- Optimising website landing pages
- Ownership of digital strategy and campaign execution
The Digital Marketing Manager will report in to the Head of Web Development and sit within the four-strong digital team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for increasing acquisition of new B2B customers and improve lead conversion through digital marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and driving the digital strategy to generate qualified leads for the sales team. This Digital Marketing Manager must be a digital all-rounder, and have hands on experience of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics. Any experience utilising automation marketing tools (Marketo ideal) would be a bonus.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Supporting the Head of Web Development in creating a leading digital marketing strategy
- Hitting and exceeding targets for new customer leads, lead conversion and therefore customer acquisition
- Owning the SEO channel - manage daily campaigns, put together a content plan & assess what can be done with organic and paid channels
- Managing a digital agency (Periscopix), ensuring that all PPC campaigns are performing, making recommendations for changes as and when necessary
- Utilising Google Analytics to analyse campaign performance
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a B2B commercially focused digital marketing role
- Experience in driving traffic to B2B websites
- Experience of owning and running hands-on SEO campaigns
- Hands on PPC experience / the ability to successfully manage a digital agency
- A driven and keen attitude
This world-renowned research & insights provider based in central London are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and revolutionise all things digital. They are looking for a technical, digital marketer who will be up for working in a fast paced environment and won't shy away from challenges that will present themselves.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + including several great benefits.
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.