Our client is currently looking for a Finance Analyst for an exciting permanent position. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their skills as excellent training and study support will be offered.
This job will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing monthly variance analysis and presenting this to stakeholders
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Preparing & processing prepayments, accruals, cost allocations & recharges
- Reviewing debtor & creditor reports
- Senior level processing including Direct Debit submissions
You will be skilled and/or qualified in the following areas:
- Skilled in carrying out the tasks listed
- A good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Candidates studying towards an accounting qualification would be preferred
Should this role be of interest please apply by attaching your most up to date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact one of our specialist Consultants.