Semi-Senior (Accountancy Practice with study support)
A friendly and blossoming Accountancy Practice are seeking to appoint an additional Accounts Assistant/ Semi Senior to join their expanding team. The Practice are seeking an experienced Semi-Senior from an Accountancy Practice background, candidacy will be considered from candidates who have worked in an Accountancy Practice previously. This is a varied and demanding role, where you will benefit from a professional working office with free parking and good transport links. Full study support is available with this position, plus a good benefits package!
Duties and Responsibilities of Semi-Senior.
- Preparation and completion of Limited Company accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns under different VAT schemes
- Dealing with ad hoc queries raised by clients
- Experience with Sage Line 50 and other products
- Ability to reconcile all control accounts
- Understanding of Companies Act disclosures for Financial Statements
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week