Danone Waters & Red Bull - Field Sales Executive - Edinburgh
Field Sales Executive - Danone Waters & Red Bull (City Centre Activation Team)
Full time, Permanent
Package: £19,500 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company van + exciting incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Edinburgh city centre, ideal location within EH 1-20
Are you competitive, tenacious and full of energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from exploring new business?
Are you looking to progress into a career as National Account Management (NAM) or Marketing? Many NAMs start off in this type of role!
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise the unaffiliated independent retailers to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands: Evian, Volvic and Red Bull. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of City Centre Activation Team (CCAT) on our Danone Waters UK and Red Bull Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving volume and developing business within unaffiliated independent retailers
- Developing relationships
- Promoting the two key lines for both Danone Waters UK and Red Bull
- Increase the availability of the product
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business as well as potential within the clients.
- Highly achievable KPIs and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we`ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!