Care Trainer Assessor Office based
One of the UKs largest providers of education, skills & training are looking for Heath & Social Care/Childcare Assessors to work from their static office in Bristol. This role is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with a view to a perm position at the end.
This role focuses on working with work-based learners either on a one-to-one or group basis, remotely delivering theory and practical aspects of the Advanced Apprenticeship frameworks in Health & Social Care and Childcare. The role will facilitate a number of different regions but will be desk based at the Bristol office.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Assessing/tutoring learners in their NVQ/QCF qualifications and diplomas
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
We are looking for both qualified and unqualified Assessors who are a minimum of NVQ level 3 qualified in Heath & Social Care or Childcare.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent IT Skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary of £22,510 - £23,580pa
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage at 40ppm from home
* Company vehicle scheme option after 6 months
* Audio-visual equipment
* Training and development
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK