QSW - Children Looked After - Stable team, Paid Training
QSW - Children Looked After - up to £40,000p.a + performance related bonuses
Join a Local Authority whose management is interested in attracting experienced Qualified Social Workers who share their hunger for success. They are looking for permanent staff for their LChidlren Looked After team. The stable professional environment coupled with a competitive pay rate, and training provided will look great on your CV and provide you with a competitive edge.
This is a role that will see you working with children in care, affective postive change in their lives. It is a great opportunity to not only broaden your experience and engage with the community, but also forge lasting relationships with colleagues and other professionals alike.
Put all this acumen into practice by following the generous internal promotion scheme that rewards excellence and proactivity, or by opting for the additional specialised training available.
Other advantages you can expect:
- A stable management team, amongst other permanent professionals
- An extensive professional development programme, internal and external - achieve Post Qualifying Awards or follow the Managerial Pathway
- Permanent role that provides stability and financial security
- A healthy work-life balance unburdened by stress
- Competitive pay rate and attractive bonuses such as a welcome package and a market supplement
- Are HCPC regsistered
- Have experience in a frontline, Leaving Care or Looked-After-Children Team
- Have a current HCPC registration
- Have DBS
For more information about the role ring Boris on , or mail me at .
What NonStop Care provides:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As a Consultant for the London area I have developed a number of relationships, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your run-of-the-mill agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities, so I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and a more likely placement for you
- All of our Consultants undergo continuous training to be able to provide the most accurate and useful advice
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
Keywords: Pathway Plan, PEP, LCT, Leaving Care Team, QSW, social worker, HCPC registered, LAC,CLA, Looked After Children, Children Looked After