Sales - IMMEDIATE START
Insurance Sales Consultant
gap personnel are proud to be representing a leading Insurance Company in their search for an Insurance Sales Consultant.
Reporting to the General Insurance Sales Team Leader, you will be working on a telesales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales from leads generated. These leads are warmed by our internal lead warming teams ready for quotation and therefore the roles primary focus is ensuring maximum conversion of Household related quotations is achieved whilst maintaining high levels of customer service and compliance procedures.
Working on a dynamic Sales floor, the candidate will be required to build positive relationships with new customers & your team members. Internal staff relationships will include Estate Agency staff and Financial Consultants Striving to achieve, productive, team-player, reliable, dependable, flexible,
Customer focused, respectful, pro-active, persuasive, and tenacious.
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week. Basic Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm. Two late shifts required per week (from Monday -Thursday) working 10:30am - 7:00PM.
• To apply objection handling skills to every quotation produced in order to maximize quote to sale conversion
• Up sell cover and add-ons at every opportunity
• Ensure policies provided are appropriate to customer’s needs
• Proactively use the diary system to ensure appropriate leads are followed up.
• Proven sales record with ability to close, Objection Handling
• Self-motivated and pro-active to achieve daily targets
• Adherence to processes and service standards
• Knowledge and/or understanding of Insurance / Financial Services / Estate Agency
• Good Oral Communication Skills / Excellent Telephone Manner
• Broad IT Experience
Benefits & General Information:-
• Uncapped sales related bonus
• Compliance-based bonus up to £1500 pa
• £20,630 OTE
• Holiday entitlement - 20 days, not to include bank holidays (increases by 1 day for each full
calendar year of service until maximum of 25)
• Pension scheme
• Pay day 27th of each month
• Dress code - smart casual with dress-down Friday
• Working hours: 37.5 hours per week. Basic Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Two late shifts required per week (from Monday -Thursday) working 10.30am - 7pm (1 hr allocation
lunch break per day)
• 1st Week - Compliance & Product Knowledge
• 2nd Week - Computer based, role plays and sign off live calls
• 3 - 6 month probation period
• Ongoing Development: Career progression is encouraged into varying positions such as Financial Service, Estate Agency, Management and Skilled roles
Please send your CV and call Soraya at gap personnel Exeter.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.