- Working for an exciting, high growth, disruptive tech start-up.
- Based in a start-up incubator in the City
- Working with large corporates to streamline their consumer benefits purchasing
The Account Manager Role:
Working as an Account Manager, you will be the only person within the business responsible for managing existing accounts, renewing contracts and upselling within those accounts. As well as the primary renewal responsibilities, the Account Manager will be responsible for mapping out the accounts to discover potential for increasing revenue, being daily point of contact/key problem solver and for relaying ideas and feedback to the product team to drive further development in the right direction. This Account Manager role will be a mix of being in the office, engaging with key internal stakeholders and dealing with strategy, as well as being out meeting with clients and building those long-lasting relationships.
Our client is a start-up with a platform in high-demand that is recruiting for their first Account Manager to enable their BDM's to concentrate on driving new business. Having developed a platform that will revolutionise a £6 Billion industry in the UK alone, this company are now looking for an Account Manager to come on board and head up their client retention and customer success division. Their solution allows business to bulk-buy gift cards from retailers in a faster, more profitable and more buyer-friendly way than ever before, as well as allowing easy distribution and tracking through their consumer side of the platform.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record of successfully growing and nurturing existing accounts
- Ability to sell on a consultative basis to multiple stakeholders and map out a client
- An entrepreneurial mindset that will allow you to thrive in an early-stage start-up
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £35-40,000 basic salary, with a competitive commission plan
- Stock options will be included for the successful candidate
- Fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a hugely exciting start-up
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .