Lead Product Manager - London - Luxury Ecommerce - £75k Apply ASAP!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Lead Product Manager on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Luxury Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Lead Product Manager should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Lead Product Manager with deep knowledge of the competitive landscape, you will work with your Leadership team, key technical and business stakeholders to produce the vision for your suite of products, so that they will achieve (or cement) a market leading position. Duties you will be performing:
- You will ensure delivery of business value proposition, prioritise and build out road maps for the suite of products within that domain
- You’ll be the voice of the customer, creating a company-wide approach, a united platform for insight, understanding and taking action
- Prioritising the delivery of new products and product increments which means you will ensure Business Domain KPIs are met / over achieved
- Measuring the benefits of product delivered and communicating to the delivery teams to motivate and drive them
- You will support, mentor and lead the team, ensuring that their work is reflective of product strategies and is incorporated in the product sprints and backlog
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Measure and demonstrate the value added by the products and initiatives that you define
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and behaviours
- Demonstrated experience working with a large consumer facing mobile application
- Various project experience working across mobile products (IOS a must and android an advantage)
- Strong experience of Agile competencies and practices
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Experience working in Ecommerce, Luxury or Fashion
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Luxury Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £75,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Lead Product Manager job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: Ecommerce, E-Commerce, E Commerce, Fashion, Luxury, Retail, Concept, Mobile Products, IOS, Android, Consumer Facing, Mobile Applications, Agile, Stakeholder Management, Stakeholders, Added Value, Software Engineering, Business Operations, Leadership, Lead Product Owner, Lead Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Head of Product, London, West London, W12, Zone 2, Shepherd’s Bush, White City, Central Line.