Geography Teacher - September Start
Do you want to teach in one of the leading schools in South East London? Do you want to work in a caring, happy and supportive community? Then this role may be exactly what you are looking for.
Randstad Education are delighted to be supporting a high achieving Grammar School in the London Borough of Bexley in their hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative Geography Teacher to join their Humanities Department.
This is a permenant position commencing September 2017.
The school is situated in South East London, is close to both national rail and major road networks.
2016 Exam results saw 63% pupils achieve A*-B. 84% of pupils move onto further University Study which includes 26% of 2016 pupils moving on to Russell Group Institutions.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is able to challenge students to reflect on their own experiences and behaviour in an interactive and engaging way. You will be able to enhance the pupils learning by applying research that has real work application issues in every day life.
This a full time role from September 2017 and would be perfectly suited to both experienced teachers and NQTS, who are committed to teaching Geography to KS5 at the highest standard, raising the aspirations and achievements of their students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Excellent academic history in subject specialism
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons across the Key Stages to KS5
- Able to monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant to support you in your role
- Continual Professional Development from Randstad Education in addition to on-going training & support from the school
- On-going career advice & support
We also require other teachers for a variety of other short term, long term and permanent contracts across Bexley and other South East London Boroughs
We have a 'Recommend a Friend' scheme where if a teacher who you have recommended to us works for us for 30 days, you will receive a £300 voucher. Get in touch today.