Leading Retail company based in state of the art offices have a position available within the Credit Control team of 7. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fun but productive team with outstanding offices and facilities.
You will need a positive, have a can do attitude with a proven track record of success within the collection of business debt. Your skills will include the ability to create and maintain effective internal and external relationships and a customer focused approach with the motivation to meet and exceed challenging targets.
Reporting to Credit Control Team Leaders, the successful candidate will be responsible for: -
- Effective utilisation of collection methods and strategies
- Cash posting
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Account reconciliation
- Managing own ledger (c 250 clients)Customer relationships
- Dealing with sales representatives
- Recovering unpaid debts
- Legal paperwork including administration and liquidation
- Account reconciliation skills
- Credit Control experience
- Customer focused and determined
- Polite and professional manner
- Team player
- Attentive to detail with an analytical focusAble to manage conflicting workloads and priorities, balancing proactive tasks with reactive requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of meeting and achieving targets and deadlines
- Able to build excellent internal and external working relationships
- Good MS Excel and MS Word Skills
Salary £20,000 plus Bonus's(if hit) upto £1000 per annum.
Hours 8.30-5.30, Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch break.
Job Type: Full-time
- Credit Control: 1 year