Building Workshop Technician
Our well established client, based in Norwich, is looking for a Building Workshop Technician to join the team for an 18 month contract.
The successful candidate will assist in the provision of a comprehensive service including repairs,
maintenance and new works.
- General building repairs and maintenance including carpentry/joinery, bricklaying, glazing, drainage, plastering, painting, roofing,
• Carrying our small new works projects.
• Working closely with specialist contractors and other staff on request.
- Co-ordination and arranging work in co-operation with staff and others, to minimise disruption.
• Moving and assembling equipment.
• Support and assistance to other staff within the Buildings Team.
- Co-operating with all relevant HSW Regs, ACOPs and local standards and practices (safety and quality)
• Attend training courses as appropriate e.g. Forklift handling etc.
• Carry out other tasks as directed by Buildings Supervisor or Buildings Technician.
The ideal candidate will have C&G/BTEC or equivalent Certificate in Basic Skills in Construction. You will have the ability to follow instructions/Standard Operating and will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
For further details regarding this opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today today!!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd