Business Travel Account Manager. Salary up to £42,000 + great benefits!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a dynamic, international and leading travel management company.
You will have extensive previous experience gained within the corporate travel industry, ideally having worked for a travel management company. You will be used to holding responsibility for a mixed client portfolio and will have proven experience interacting with senior level personnel across a range of corporate sectors.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Working with your clients to establish business objectives of travel programme, developing plans to achieve objectives, tracking and reporting progress to goals with the customer through quarterly and annual reviews.
• Consulting with customers to develop on-line adoption plans that fit their needs and budget goals
• Managing account profitability by reviewing monthly income statements and taking action as appropriate, interfaces with finance to produce accurate financial reporting for client. Meets/exceeds budgeted profit for client and minimises costs.
• Assists the client with negotiation of profitable vendor contracts; involving supplier relations to provide analysis and leveraging of relationship to achieve goals. Maintaining vendor relationships with strategies to achieve targeted goals.
• Applies consultative approach to selling value add products, services, and expansion of business to achieve additional sales and revenues; negotiates the passing along of price increases for current services.
• Interfaces with key contacts at client site to build multi-level relationships within the company. Keeps clients informed of business trends and industry updates.
• Coordinates implementation of new clients and ensures agreements made at time of proposal are implemented.
• Develops customer-specific Service Level Agreements; works with Operations to achieve service levels; and reports progress to customer and senior management.
• Conducts account reviews on a schedule determined by client needs. Conducts annual, formal reviews with company senior management and client.
Account Manager Skills Required:
* Knowledge of the Concur system is essential.
* Previous account management experience for a leading TMC is preferred
* Candidates must have a current, in depth travel industry knowledge
* Strong commercial, financial and strategic skills
* Solid analytical skills are needed together with the ability to find creative and innovative solutions to key business issues within often tight time frames.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office products.
For further information, please contact Paul in the Business Travel team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!