Revit MEP Specialist Engineer

Calibre Search
£26000 - £35000/annum
15 Jun 2017
15 Jul 2017
Contract Type
Full Time
Revit MEP Specialist Engineer
Manchester City Centre
£26,000 - £35,000
Ref: 10779

Calibre Search is recruiting for a software company behind MagiCAD for Revit MEP and AutoCAD. The company has over three decades of experience in developing solutions for the building services industry, specialising in products and services for the design of heating, piping, ventilation, sprinkler, and electrical systems. Having already secured a global interest in the product with the acquisition of nearly 20,000 licenses, and developed the team in Manchester to 4 people in total, they are now looking for another member of staff to add to their existing compliment.

The ideal candidate for the role is someone with a Building Services Engineering background, a candidate with a minimum of 2 years engineering experience and has started to become accustomed to using software packages including Revit, MagiCAD or AutoCAD. The alternative is having a strong or comprehensive knowledge of BIM. You are most likely either frustrated in your current role, aggravated by mounting deadlines or fancy looking at the building services sector from a different angle. These stories ring true with the other people in the team.
Your role will be twofold; 80% or more will be on the technical support side of Revit and MagiCAD and helping consultancies who have obtained licenses implement the software effectively and efficiently. The other 20% is selling the licenses, however this side of the role is not targeted and is done through presentations of the capability of the software which will be instilled through training and time.

Ideally educated to degree level: BEng or MEng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Other
qualifications will be considered if superior industry and software knowledge and experience is demonstrated. In return, you will be offered a secure job at a financially stable company within a casual but professional environment. The employee retention rate is exceptional and this is testament to the culture and success of the brand and the business. They are not stopping there either, with development plans to expand further through Europe and the rest of the world.

If this is an opportunity that you wish to be a part of, please call Rob Jones at Calibre Search's Manchester office.

Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business