A1 Assessor - Business Skills
JTL are currently working on behalf of a leading training provider and we're looking for a passionate, driven NVQ Business Skills Assessors to deliver apprenticeship frameworks centred in Wirral / Liverpool area. The position will involve visiting learners within their workplace & assessing Level 2, 3 & potentially Level 5 qualifications. The role will involve supporting learners throughout their qualification via a variety of assessment methods and will also require functional skills delivery alongside the Business Admin, Customer Service, TL & Management frameworks. A strong occupational background, with a minimum Level 3 Qualification to evidence occupational competency and full experience and knowledge of Apprenticeship Framework is required. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational qualities, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. E-portfolio experience would also be a distinct advantage and a car driver is a must.
. Visiting learners in their workplace assessing NVQ / QCF Qualifications
· Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks including Functional Skills
· Maintaining documentation on learners progress
· Planning/Implementing initial assessments and reviews with learners
· Delivering learner portfolios to agreed quality standards and timescales
· Working as part of a regional team
· Building and developing relationships with employers
· Assessor award (A1, TAQA, D32 etc.)
· Training qualification (PTLLS, CertEd,7407 etc.)
· Level 3 or higher qualification in Adult Health & Social Care
· Level 2 or equivalent Maths & English qualifications
Salary & Benefits:
· £23,000 plus depending on qualifications & experience
· Mileage allowance paid weekly
· 33 days holiday · Pension contribution scheme · Mobile Phone/Laptop.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted asap.
Successful candidates must complete a DBS before starting in this post - if you already have a current DBS and are registered for the update service, this would be desirable.
Please forward CV’s to JTL ASAP