Food and Beverage Manager - Luxury Resort
Stunning Holiday Resort is looking for a highly experienced Food And Beverage Manager to join their busy and successful team.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing operations of the two Restaurants, while delivering excellent guest services and maximise revenue.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure required targets are achieved in sales, costs, payroll and GP percentages
- Promote the Food & Beverage offering via effective sales and marketing to achieve income targets
- Anticipate guest needs in order to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction, and deliver the best service while creating a relaxed and inviting atmosphere
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Lead the front of house team by recruiting , training, manage rotas and shift patterns
- Implement F&B training plans for all front of house staff team
- Proactively develop the Food and Beverage Team for succession planning
- Work to targets, KPI's, policies and procedures set by the company
- Carry out duties with regards to health & safety requirements and regulations according to the Health & safety policy
- Have overall responsibility for the stock control of both food and beverage ensuring that budgeted margins are delivered on a monthly basis, stock rotation is carried out and wastage is minimised
- Meeting and exceeding guest expectations at all opportunities
- Ensure cash ups, reconciliations and analysis are completed at the end of each day
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- Ownership of the major events calendar in these areas (Christmas / special evenings etc) and identifying extra revenue areas
- Full management on opening, closing of departments
- Cost effective rota planning preserving profit
- Full ownership of guest feedback reporting and appropriate complaint resolution procedures (with management support)
You must have high levels of customer service, nothing should be too much trouble for the Guests. Your communication and team work skills must be impeccable as well as being able to work well on your own. A proven Team Leader with previous experience in a similar role.