Our client is a highly successful, rapidly growing company in online advertising technology.
Born in the UK, headquartered in New York, our client spans the globe with offices in London, Leeds, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cologne, Amsterdam, and Sydney. They deliver billions of ad impressions for major brand advertisers throughout the US, Europe and international markets for media groups.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity to work alongside the EMEA Financial Controller has arisen. This broad challenging role will have full responsibility for preparing the management accounts for the UK, Australian and Netherlands entities.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for all three entities.
- Book monthly journals to include prepayments, accruals and accrued income.
- Presentation of monthly accounts to controller.
- Preparation of variance analysis and commentary for all three companies.
- Responsible for month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register and deprecation
- Support controller with cash flow forecasting, working closely with credit controller
- Assist controller with monthly re forecasting of revenue and expenses
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
- Monitor ageing of payables ledger and assist with payment runs
- Responsible for the billing cycle
- Assist with annual audit
- Work closely with controller and finance team on ad hoc projects
- Prepare VAT returns for UK company
- Work with external accountants on local compliance for Australia and the Netherlands
- Get involved with system enhancements projects e.g. implementing the fixed asset module
What You Bring
- Part qualified or finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and motivated to achieve targets
- Team player
- Media agency background desirable but not essential
- Experience in a multi-currency, multi-entity, global environment required
- Experience with NetSuite desirable but not essential
- Advanced Excel preferred
What We Offer
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing by one day for every complete year of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- BUPA private healthcare
- Employee benefits discount platform
- Study support
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme