General maintenance and cleaning of the workshop
- Each individual will be mentored by a mechanic and required to carry out duties as requested.
- go out on breakdowns if required. (with mentor or another qualified mechanic)
- To observe and learn from their mentor on mechanical aspects.
- To collect and drop of customer vehicles (as per insurance and license restrictions permit)
- As skills grow carry out routine maintenance checks, services and other repairs on customer vehicles under supervision by either their mentor or another qualified mechanic.
- Carry out any other task required by the company within their job role.
- English grade C or above.
- Maths grade C or above.
- Science grade C or above.
- Clean driving licence
Desired Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to learn from verbal and written instructions.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.