Senior UX Researcher - London - Luxury Ecommerce - Urgent!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Senior UX Researcher on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Luxury Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Senior UX Researcher should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Researcher, you will work collaboratively with team members within product and more widely across the business to ensure research insight and action drive forward the customer experience and business strategy.
Duties you will be performing:
- You’ll consider the broader, evolving psycho/socio/cultural, experience design, fashion and technology contexts’ influences on user expectation and behaviour
- Creatively conducting tactical and strategic research initiatives from scoping through to deployment making use of the most appropriate methodologies and tools
- You will be using qualitative, formative and evaluative research techniques, ethnography, 1-on-1 interviews, focus groups, co-creation, usability evaluations (IxD, service walkthroughs, proposition validation, usability) regularly
- You will use quantitative, formative and evaluative research techniques (task analysis, questionnaires, analytics, A/B and/or Multivariate testing) to solve a range of problems
- Translating research findings into appropriate informative artefacts and actionable tools (personas, user journeys, POV and proof-of-concept videos, storyboarding, experience walkthroughs, ideation stimuli)
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial environment implementing professional research
- Significant experience of coordinating research activities considering multi-platform and touchpoint experiences
- Knowledge and experience of ecommerce-specific research and design work and its challenges
- A broad range of experience including tactical and strategic, lab and field, qualitative and quantitative methodologies (including synthesis of both), quick-turn-around and larger scale, multi-method projects
- Experience authoring, coordinating and running co-creation/ideation workshops with interdisciplinary teams
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- A Masters-level degree in: Human-Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, Human Factors, Design Research, Digital Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Interaction Design or related qualification
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Luxury Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £50,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices
- Flexible working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Senior UX Researcher job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords: Ecommerce, E-Commerce, E Commerce, Fashion, Luxury, Retail, User Research, User Experience, UX, User Interface, UI, Implementing Research, Multi-platform, Touchpoint, IxD, Interaction Design, VxD, Visual Design, Customer Experience, Design, Research Programmes, Research Programs, Quantitative Methodologies, Qualitative Methodologies, Lab and Field, Valuable Insights, Stakeholder Management, A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, Personas, User Journeys, POV, Proof of Concept, Storyboarding, Senior User Researcher, User Researcher, Senior UX Researcher, UX Researcher, London, West London, W12, Zone 2, Shepherd’s Bush, White City, Central Line.