Senior Marketing Manager
- Start-up technology business
- Central London location
- Head up the marketing function for the company
- Create the marketing strategy, define the product marketing roadmap, generate leads for the sales team
- Line manage a junior marketer
- Manage the marketing budget
- Deliver commercial growth opportunity for the business
The Role: This Senior Marketing Manager position is the lead marketing position within this start-up technology business. Sitting in a central London office of 15 employees the Senior Marketing Manager will lead the creation of the overall marketing plan, define go-to-market propositions, and generate leads for the sales teams. The successful candidate will have experience of both product marketing and commercial campaign marketing. The marketing has been ad-hoc and reactive, it is this Senior Marketing Managers responsibility to create and drive a pro-active marketing department to take the business forward.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Creating the overall annual marketing plan and budget
- Defining the product marketing roadmap
- In-depth customer and competitor analysis
- Setting up the lead generation process
- Bringing in new marketing technology - email platforms and CRM
- Managing a junior marketer - train, develop and mentor
- Building relationships with product management and sales
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of market research and competitor analysis
- Developed go-to-market propositions
- Worked on commercial B2B marketing campaigns
- People management skills
- An ability to develop relationships with people
The Company: The company are a start-up technology business formed in 2012. They partner with some of the world's leading technology businesses to provide innovative solutions for their clients. The company are looking to hire a lead marketer to take the business forward and execute campaigns to support their sales and product functions.
The Package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000-£50,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.