Marketing Manager UK / FMCG / Shepherds Bush / West London / £50-55k + Benefits
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
Marketing Manager to be a senior team member working alongside the NE Marketing Director, in developing local strategy and plans.
Will have overall day-to-day responsibility for driving and executing the annual marketing plans for 2 brands.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing and coordinating all marketing functions for the purpose of assuring company growth, product development, and profitability.
Brand Strategy & Planning
- Develop brand plans and local marketing strategies; to include everyday support of the portfolio, NPD launches and promotional programmes to deliver against the brand, financial and KPI goals set for the UK Market.
- Build and manage relevant brand budgets. Ensuring investment is sound and efficient, with ROI analysis being the norm
- Make recommendations and proposals on product assortment, pricing and Instore for customer requirements
- Work with our commercial teams to develop programmes to support our key trade partners and build brand growth.
- Build and confidently deliver strategic brand based presentations to key trade partners.
- Drive growth/engagement in the Omni Channel retail landscape, with delivery of integrated brand campaigns
- Work closely with Global teams and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment as well as overseeing execution, ensuring consistent quality, effectiveness and management of timings
- Be the local market brand authority - proven by comprehensive understanding of local trends, consumer & trade needs and be the champion and 'voice' of the UK market for the fine art brands.
- Develop and present decks for internal and external meetings; develop communications for senior management: to include marketing updates, budget reviews, campaign evaluations
- Assist in the new product development (NPD) process, facilitating communication between local and global to generate ideas which will benefit the UK market from concept to activation e.g. Toolkits
- Deliver flawless activation of toolkits to support NPD and brand campaigns with excellence
- Work with local creative and communications agencies to bring to life global strategy at a local level - activating with excellence
- Work with other functions to drive retail excellence across the channel, in line with customer needs and brand guidelines
- Ownership of the channel/brand budgets with quarterly updates to NE Director
- Lead Trade Marketing Manager to effectively deliver in line with brand objectives.
- Plan and allocate work, setting clear work / project objectives and managing performance.
- Coach and develop TMM by identifying development needs, planning and measuring their development against specific objectives.
- Be an ambassador for change, establishing and living best practice consumer marketing processes and infra-structure.
- Business degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated results in building brand, driving innovation and achieving business results. At least 8 years in Branded Consumer Goods Industry.
- Experience in integrated campaign planning and media
- Solid and well-rounded background across marketing disciplines, ideally in global brand management, local trade marketing.
- Previous People Management Experience.