Valuations Surveyor - Home Based
Work for one of the region's leading multi discipline practices. Renowned for their employee investment & development and diverse property portfolios. Join a company that want to see you succeed with them.
Your New Role
A well respected and long established surveying practice with their employees at the heart of what they do. They are an established non corporate practice with an experienced and dedicated team who provide their services across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Essex.
Specialising within valuations on both residential and commercial properties in addition to building surveys and home buyer reports, they provide an unrivalled and fully incorporated "red carpet" service to an ever expanding client base.
With a strong order book developed through repeat business and recommendations - it is a testament to their company ethos of delivering the highest level of satisfaction with a tailored and bespoke service. They will not compromise on quality and have developed a strong panel of introducers consisting of a mixture of financial lenders, private clients and legal professionals.
The key purpose of the role is to provide commercial, bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports on commercial premises'. However, as they provide services across a mixed portfolio, you will also get the opportunity to carry out the occasional valuation and survey on residential or mixed use property.
Whilst there is already a steady flow of business in this region, as an experienced surveyor, you will also be expected to generate fee paying income by undertaking a variety of professional work. As a professional business that are regulated by the RICS, you would be expected to always comply with the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards and associated Codes of Practice.
You will be a:
- Full and active membership to the RICS (MRICS or FRICS)
- Registered valuer with a minimum of 2 - 4 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience carrying out commercial and/or residential valuations
- Hardworking and professional attitude
- Ability to provide exceptional high standards in a fast pace environment
- Committed to delivering a client focussed service
- Professionally up-to-date on current legislation
- Proven and loyal employment history
- Full UK driving licence
The firm invest heavily in their employees and strive to provide a excellent working environment for their team. They are respected for their common sense approach in accommodating their employees to ensure that they boast the best team in the business.
They are able to provide you with some of the following benefits:
- Home based and flexible working - you will be set up with mobile phone, tablet or laptop and printer
- A base salary circa £35,000 -£45,000
- Yearly car allowance in excess of £3,600
- Additional commission structure circa 10% of billing
- Full payment of any professional subscriptions and CPD support
- Private health insurance