Content Marketing Manager
Hays are seeking an experience Content Market Manager to work for a fantastic leisure company based in Hull.
Your new company
One of the UK's largest Leisure companies are seeking an experienced Content Market Manager, this is a newly created position with excellent opportunity.
Your new role
- Development and implementation of an annual content management plan
- The generation of thought provoking, high value, stimulating content this is directly applied to the needs, interests of existing and prospective owners to increase engagement and develop relationships with consumers/prospects
- Create compelling web content and ensure details up to date
- Increase quality and quantity of social media posts including emails communications
- Taking or sourcing video and image for use through digital channels
- Creation of tailors content for engagement with existing and prospective owners through various routes including CRM, Website, TV and Social Media
- Developing internal communication to create a culture of community, commitment and pride
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years content generation experience with 2 years in a content management role within a complex and fast moving environment
- Expert understanding of the role and function of content management including social media
- Writing and editing for a variety of online and offline publications
- Experience of using Content Management Systems
- Ability to conduct in depth, detailed research, identify key points and then write in a clear, concise and engaging way to inspire audiences to action
What you'll get in return
Fantastic opportunity, salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.