Project / Contracts Manager - Top Main Contractor - London
Our client is a main contractor who work on Refurb, Fit out and New Build projects across a variety of sectors. On the back numerous project wins, we have been asked to supply a Project Manager who wishes to take the step into a position as a Contracts Manager and head up a couple of projects in London - These schemes will range in value between £1m & £3m.
Project / Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Construction Director.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Design development - value engineering.
- Planning / programming - helping to draft project master plan, managing the programme thereafter.
- Subcontractor procurement - working with a Senior QS to secure the best quality, best value packages.
- Quality management - ensuring high standards of quality are achieved, addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Client management / liaison.
- Ultimate responsibility for the commercial management of the projects.
Project Manager Experience required:
- Minimum 3 years Project Manager experience.
- Previous new build and refurb project experience.
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at Work certificates.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree educated or similar.
Our client offers excellent project work, training and career development opportunities. If you are interested in this role then please send your CV for the attention of James Darby.