Marketing Executive Email
Marketing Executive (Email)- Salary up to £28k plus company bonus, subsidised gym membership and full benefits package - Online Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to manage and implement their Email and SMS campaigns. Working for this innovative and forward thinking client, your role will be pivotal in optimising these campaigns and working closely with the CRM team.
Our client promote a great work life balance and an enjoyable yet highly motivated working atmosphere. They reward their hard workers and promote internal movement as much as possible. With offices based internationally, this could be a great move to join a progressive company and expand your experience whilst working with like minded talented people.
Email Marketing Executive the Responsibilities
- You will be involved in creating, testing, sending, tracking and reporting of email & SMS campaigns.
- Working closely with the Campaign team as well as the CRM team and play a key role to optimise campaigns
- You will be responsible for managing and implementing Email and SMS campaigns correctly, promptly and to schedule (incl. setup, testing, approval process, customer data validation and sending).
- You will be accountable for maintaining and communicating reports on Email/SMS activity on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Tracking performance of Emails/SMS and identifying any anomalies, highlighting issues and making recommendations for improvements where appropriate
- You will also be assisting the CRM team with setting up automated campaigns and optimising campaigns via A/B split testing.
Email Marketing Executive the Candidate
- Knowledge of online gaming and being passionate to develop this further
- Experience in using Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms
- Ability to manage and deliver campaigns/data in high volumes
- HTML knowledge
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Sales Driven with a true self-starter attitude
- Creative, resourceful, and highly organized
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Email Marketing , Online Sector, London , Marketing , Campaigns , testing , reporting , CRM , testing, Online Gaming, Casino