Payroll & HR Administrator
Outskirts of Horsham
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- To process the payroll at a high volume (4 Payrolls and 300+ employees)
- To produce payroll reports, payslips and PAYE remittances as required
- To submit RTI to HMRC in a timely manner (FPS & EPS)
- To process SSP, SMP and SPP to current statutory legislation as well as to company specific requirements
- To ensure that updates to clients details, such as new names and addresses for employees, are amended on the payroll system
- To process leaver information, ensuring P45s are produced and submitted to HMRC
- To ensure that all payroll input is quality checked, timely and accurate
- To communicate with other payroll providers when obtaining or handing over a payroll
- To collate data for new payrolls, input onto the computerised payroll system and ensure that a payroll file is prepared and checklist completed
- To complete all payroll associated forms including online HMRC
- To complete end of year payroll procedures
- General HR duties regarding new starters and leavers
- Ad hoc accounts duties
- Help out other departments when needed
- Due to the location you must be able to drive and have your own car!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.