Accounts Payable Officer
A great opportunity has arisen to work with a leading International Legal Firm for an Accounts Payable Officer.
The role will be looking after payments on a International basis and will have duties of:
- Inputting supplier invoices, disbursements and employee expenses
- Support the Weekly BACS payment Runs
- Assisting the Weekly BACS for employee expenses
- Ensure payments are done within agreement timetables
- Input & payment of urgent cheques
- Payment of foreign invoices including current FX rates
- Reconciliation of ledger balances
- Dealing with queries from B&B staff regarding expenses policy
- Resolving queries from suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
Candidates will have 3 experiences within Professional Services finance department.
Candidates will have had previous exposure to international payments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.