Store Sales Manager - Middlesbrough
Our client, a leading home interiors and furnishings business operating in the local area is recruiting for a driven and people focused store sales manager to join its Middlesbrough Store.
- Assist with the recruitment of staff
- Coach and develop the team to give the very highest standards of customer service
- Motivate the team through communicating store targets and driving sales performance to maximise profitability across the store.
- General management of the store including dealing with customer queries and issues.
Skills and Qualities required:
- A strong, commercially driven, hands-on store sales manager with an inspirational leadership style.
- Previous retail and management experience is essential
- Ability to drive a team to achieve and exceed company standards in a fast paced store environment.
- Strong sales delivery and focus predominately on ensuring that all sales targets set for the store are achieved.
- Creative flair for merchandising and a passion for interior design.
This is a full-time role offering the successful candidate 40 hours per week (including Saturdays), generous staff discount and 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Basic salary up to £19,000 + OTE of up to £23,500.