Trainee Energy Broker
Trainee Energy Broker/ Consultant
South West London
* Are you fed up of working hard with no rewards?
* Are you looking to prove yourself and be given opportunities for quick progression?
* Do you want to work for a growing company that believes in rewarding hard work and not cutting commission payments?
My client is a fast growing energy broker with huge growth year on year. They are looking for motivated, talented and ambitious sales people to join their expanding company for a long term career with huge opportunities for progression.
Roles & Responsibility of Energy Sales Consultant:
- New business development - Proactively opening up new opportunities for the New Business Team.
- Developing relationships with targeted clients and promoting the range of services on offer.
- Keeping up to date with the energy market & advising clients of current market trends.
- Having intelligent conversations about the market, economy, political climate and oil and gas industry.
- Getting great training so that you can progress into a closing role, then Account Management further down the line
- For more experienced hires, you could be fast tracked from opening to closing or move straight into a closing role.
As an Energy Sales Consultant you will be developing new relationships with businesses to help them with all aspects of their energy and utility requirements. You must have a consultative approach and look at the bigger picture, not just a one off deal. The role will involve seeking out new business, gaining interest in the services and advising on all aspects of the energy market.
Energy Sales Consultant Experience & Qualifications:
- 6 months + of working in a telephone based sales environment
- You will have bags of enthusiasm, excellent relationship building skills and the resilience to hit sales targets day in and day out
- Proven track record of results
- Must have excellent communications skills and consultative approach
- Outgoing and friendly team player with a passion for sales and exceeding targets
What's in it for me as an Energy Sales Consultant?
- £20k - £26k base salary DOE for openers up to £32k for more experienced hires, potential to be fast tracked or go straight into a 360 sales role
- OTE £30-£35k year 1 and up tp £50k for experienced hires - opportunity to double commission in year 2
- Uncapped commission
- Work/life balance - they are not a stay late culture
- Fun office with regular nights out
- Investors in People accredited - great training and industry experts
- Good opportunities for progression, you can tailor the direction you want your career to take whether that be in BD or Account Management further down the line.
At Run Recruitment we place high calibre candidates into the following roles:
Graduate Sales Executive. Telesales Executive. Telesales Manager. Sales Executive. Account Executive. Account Manager. Key Account Manager. Sales Broker. Business Development Executive. Business Development Manager. Field Sales Executive. Field Sales Manager. Inside Sales Executive. Internal Sales Executive. Sales Director. Sales Manager. Sales Support. Sales Admin. Customer Service Executive. Customer Service Manager. Marketing Executive. Marketing Manager. Resourcer. Recruitment Consultant. Senior Recruitment Consultant. Internal Recruitment.