*** !!! THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE !!! ***
My client is looking for an exceptional and experienced practitioner in the field. You will lead and inspire the creative teams you work with to achieve measurable success.
- 7+ years experience in the industry
- Experience of helping to plan and scope work along with estinmating effort required
- Working knowledge of UX and design with a passion for delivering the best of both. You're comfortable working with designers to find the best UX/Design solution given the time and resources available
- Experience handing code over to back-end developers for integration. You can champion the design, and find solutions that don't compromise the design vision when technical hurdles present themelves.
- Line management and/or team leading experience
- Experience discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Good communication skills
- Excitement about emerging web technologies, industry issues and trends. This is demonstrated by constantly seeking to develop yourself and learning new technologies, keeping abreast industry developments and testing them in side projects.
Would ideally have
- Experience training other non-technical staff, particularly designers.
- Experience contributing to the company development standards and looking for newer, better ways of working as a team.
- Pitching experience
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
Please get in touch for the full job description.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK indefinitely.