Data Planning Analyst (Marketing)
R13 recruitment are supporting a leading national organisation in their search for a Data Planning Analyst to join their head offices in North Norwich. Working within a small and experienced team, your main area of focus will be to assist the Data Planning Manager and the Business Intelligence Manager in reporting across marketing data sources and results and contributing to the review and development of associated strategies. You will have advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel and comfortable working with large volumes of data.
Duties to include:
- Running and developing reports on both a regular and adhoc basis using SQL and Excel, combined with Knime systems.
- Developing reporting dashboards with contribution from various internal stakeholders.
- Extracting, preparing and analysing large data sets via hands-on SQL querying and ETL tools.
- Using reporting matrixes for campaign selection and undertake post campaign evaluation.
- Working closely alongside IT to optimise data quality and management and to ensure relevant data quality measures and processes are in place.
- Translating campaign insight and evaluation into presentations.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
You will have/be:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Query language and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Track record of working with volume data and reporting to create insights.
- Confident communicator across all levels of the business both written and verbal.
- Strong report writing and analytical skills.
- Highly organised and able to effectively prioritise workload.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- An inquisitive nature and a desire to identify / analyse trends to create improved results.
- The desire to make a considered contribution and continue to learn.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Exposure to reporting within a sales and marketing environment.
- Experience of developing reporting dashboards, illustrating campaign effectiveness, customer profiling and modelling and segmentation.
- Knowledge of Excel Power Query, Power Pivot and Power Map.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm. Offered salary of £18,000 - £22,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 21 days annual leave + bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme and free on-site car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Recruitment Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.