Store Manager - Sandown
Switch Consulting are working in partnership with American Golf to find top retail talent to join their business as they 'drive' their expansion plans in 2017. There are multiple Store Manager vacancies across Surrey, Essex, the Home Counties & London
As a Store Manager you will have a base store, but also be required to work in other stores around the area when needed.
As a specialist-sporting retailer they want people with a passion and knowledge in the field - GOLF!!
They are as passionate about the game as their customers are, and they want to help improve their game.
As a Store Manager you will look after/perform these key areas/tasks:
- Continually reinforces customer proposition with team, creating a customer first culture that inspires everyone to go the extra mile.
- Anticipates customer needs (int. & ext.) and seeks to address them.
- Addresses performance issues within the team that could lead to objectives not being achieved.
- Highly resilient under pressure, encouraging others to deal with challenges positively.
- Communicates company initiatives, ideas and suggestions to the team with supporting facts.
- Constantly works in a flexible manner taking personal change in their stride and initiating new approaches.
- Regularly reviews competitors physical and online and takes action when needed.
- Forms external networks e.g. partners with range owners and local courses to develop incremental business. Actively known as a brand ambassador.
- Encourages others to achieve through constructive feedback and support.
- Constantly changes the way things are done to deliver improvement by evaluating the benefits of change and applying learning
The ideal candidate would demonstrate/have:
- Passion, Respect, Integrity, Development and Expertise
- Previous experience at a management level within retail
- Being a Team Player
Salary & Benefits
Up to £25,000