Development Manager - at a young design, focused developer
I am looking for a Development Manager to get involved with a young expanding property developer. The company itself is young, very ambitious and has brought in lots of talent recently to take its 27 projects through to completion. They are design focused and are looking for a Development Manager with an understanding of construction.
The main responsibilities of a Development Manager;
- Acquisition and site assembly of sites targeting distressed industrial, commercial and brownfield opportunities;
- Viability reports and feasibility assessments;
- Managing multiple mixed use sites with an emphasis on delivering innovative products;
- Ensure the design maximises efficiency, while adhering to the project brief;
- Work with cost planning team to monitor budgets and undertake value engineering when necessary.
- Oversee property management strategy and streamline the portfolio of residential and commercial investment portfolio
- Having an active involvement all the way through to completion
The ideal Development Manager will have;
- Experience delivering mixed use residential projects and urban regeneration projects from acquisition through planning approval to practical completion
- Knowledge of planning and development activities
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong communication skills, with strong analytical, negotiating and financial skills.
Salary and Benefits;
- £50,000 - £70,000
- Large bonus'
- Profit share
For more information or to apply for this role please contact or call