Contract Coordinator (Travel Industry)
Leading international travel company based in London is looking to recruit a Contracts Coordinator who will provide full administrative support to a Hotel Contractor and other members of a busy Contracts and Purchasing Team with a primary focus on the maintenance of data within the department.
- Entering large volumes of data such as contract rates, conditions and allotment onto our in-house database
- Making travel arrangements and appointments for the hotel contractors
- Preparing and printing of statistics as well as analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors
- Ensure that all hotel contracts and documents are up to date, investigate any contract discrepancy and also carry out general administrative duties
- Excellent at data entry
- Experience working in the travel industry or similar hotel / hospitality environment
- Totally fluent English with an additional European language a plus but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and also able to prioritise tasks whilst adopting a flexible approach to the role
- Good level of numerical reasoning
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) applications
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience within the travel industry or equivalent
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.