Trainee Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Are you interested in joining an award winning company with plenty of opportunities for personal development and lots of fun along the way?
LG Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Key Client who are looking to add ambitious and driven individuals to their office, based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
£20,000 basic with potential to increase. Plus bonus: on target earnings = £45,000+ (earnings are uncapped)
What you’ll get:
- Lots of quality enquiries
- Full training including industry exams
- An excellent level of sales and post-sales support
- Award-winning technology
- Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
- Credibility of the most quoted mortgage broker in the national press
What we want from you:
- Motivation and drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Desire to provide the highest standard of advice and service to your clients
- Eagerness to join and be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing company
- The academic ability to pass challenging industry exams
- Previous sales experience welcomed
Purpose of the Role
To consistently generate a high level of quality activity from leads provided to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of clients.
- Generate high level quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company’s sales Process.
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the company's agreed performance standards
- To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company’s performance standards for case acceptance rates.
- To provide the service and care to the company’s customers such that builds relationships, trust and confidence and contains customer complaints.
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner and operate at all times in accordance with the company’s T&C Scheme and all applicable rules issued in accordance with MCOB.
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
- To undertake any other task as required from time to time including administrative or sales related duties.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and business contacts
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
- Excellent product/industry knowledge
- Adheres to company standards and procedures at all times
Personal Responsibility and Drive
- Prioritises effectively
- Deadlines are met and work is regularly error free
- Make confident, effective decisions within scope of job role
Working with Others
- Actively participates and co-operates with others
- Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit
- Negotiates effectively with colleagues and outside agencies
Developing Self and Others
- Actively seeks opportunities for self development
- Provides some coaching/support to team members
- Have passed Stage 1 T&C training
If you would like to learn more, please contact Lyndsey Rodgers