RGN Manager - Good Home in Worthing
We are currently recruiting for an RGN manager at good rated home in the lovely town of Worthing.
We are looking for a Manager who has a valid NMC PIN to complete the following duties:
-Monitoring all areas of the home to ensure standards and quality of care are maintained to the highest levels at all times.
- Working to CQC guidance and all relevant legislative requirements
- You will liaise closely with and build sound professional working relationships with all other professionals.
- You will be involved with marketing the Home, negotiating acceptable fees and ensure high occupancy levels
- You will have experience of assessing Service Users, planning, implementing and evaluating all care packages, as well as monitoring clinical standards.
- Overseeing all areas to ensure the Home runs smoothly, from maintenance, to catering, nursing and administration.
- You will have excellent and proven team building and personnel management to address staffing issues as they arise.
Our Ideal candidate:
-Extensive knowledge in CQC and local authorities requirements and dealing with safeguarding issues.
- Experience leading a team and be responsible for ensuring that there is a high standard of quality care provided for all service users.
-Qualified Nurse with management experience.
Please apply today!