Performance Propositions Planner
My client is a Global Ad Serving Platform/Technology Company, who is looking for an experienced Performance Propositions Planner. This is a 12 month, PAYE contract, paying from £57 000/annum + depending on experience.
* Experienced at planning and delivering performance marketing campaigns and able to translate our ads products and measurement solutions into compelling propositions for performance-oriented clients.
* Responsibility for developing and delivering our search, display and video propositions for performance-focused clients.
* Expert in the measurement solutions for driving lower-funnel marketing activity.
* Oversee the development and launch of new performance-oriented ad propositions and measurement tools, working closely with the product specialists.
* Generate client case studies on the use of our performance products to drive sales activation.
* Become expert on programmatic for performance objectives and the products and tools available through DoubleClick and GA360.
* Support GA360 and DBM attribution modelling across the top 50 for Performance client priorities.
Experience / Minimum Qualifications
* Industry experience planning advertising campaigns for performance-oriented clients, including planning video campaigns.
* Demonstrable industry thought leadership, shaping how advertising is viewed and how clients think about and use media solutions.
* Experience working in advertising sales preferred.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience