Sales Team Leader, North Norwich, Permanent, £18000 + bonus
rthirteen are working in collaboration with a leading residential improvement organisation, who offer highly quality products and services to a national consumer base. We are looking to recruit a talented Sales Team Leader who will lead and manage a team of dedicated sales agents, providing effective management to motivate, coach and develop your surrounding team to maximise revenue opportunities. Encouraging high levels of customer service and an adopted successful sales approach, you will be measured on the achievement of your team’s set targets and KPIs, generating solid leads to increase business revenue.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a team of c10 agents targeted to provide leads and achieve sales targets.
- Supporting and motivating individual team members to continually improve results.
- Monitoring agent calls, providing constructive feedback to develop sales approach.
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved by individuals and the team as a whole.
- Encouraging and ensuring excellent levels of customer service are maintained.
- Undertaking effective one to one meetings with all agents on a regular basis.
- Maximising individual training and learning opportunities using weekly development plans.
- Assisting in the recruitment and retention of your team agents.
- Working closely with senior management in terms of company targets and goals.
- Monitoring adherence to industry guidelines and regulations, ensuring teams activities adhere and follow best practice at all times.
- Possesses strong commitment in the developing and coaching of individuals.
- Ideally have had hands on sales team leader experience, although we are also able to consider candidates who are at senior sales level and looking to make that next step in their career.
- Have strong communication and influencing skills, ability to enthuse surrounding team.
- Contribute with creative ideas and solutions to everyday procedures and polices.
- Be a trusted role model, leading from the front.
- Have the ability to effectively motivate and drive individuals to fulfil maximum potential.
This is a fantastic career prospect for a dedicated Team Leader or Senior Advisor to thrive in a dynamic environment, inspiring and encouraging success from a lead generation team. Basic salary of £18,000 + additional shift premium + team related bonus, benefits include: 20 days holiday (plus birthday and bank holidays), contributory employer pension scheme, free parking onsite.
The role is operated on a three weekly shift pattern rota: Week 1 & 2: Monday to Thursday 11am to 7pm & Friday 10am to 6pm. Week 3: Monday to Thursday 11am to 7pm, Friday 10am to 1.30pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rachel Jackson - Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.