Business Analyst Multiple Opportunities - UK Leader!
Business Analyst (Multiple Opportunities) - UK Leader - Experts in their field!
We are looking for several Business Analyst's to join our unique, fast growing and specialist Business Analysis service provider who specialise in delivering Agile and Waterfall software development / SDLC projects for a range of long standing, high profile & blue chip customers.
As a Business Analyst you should expect to spend 1-3 years onsite with each UK blue chip in either London or one of our other locations (Milton Keynes, Slough, Newbury, Hayes, Bracknell or Cambridge - taking into account what works best for you), and be offered great promotion and career opportunities available with these high profile customers.
You will have the chance to be considered for promotion twice a year - giving you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you desire. You will have regular training opportunities and be able to take advantage of being part of a unique BA community where you can also take part in social and charity events.
Working for this top employer as they experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity as a Business Analyst to enhance and develop your career working on high profile Agile and/or Waterfall software development / SDLC projects with likeminded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about providing best in class expertise as you are.
You will also be given the opportunity to complete ISEB and Scrum Master certifications, progress with a view to becoming a Senior / Lead BA in the future, and also have the opportunity to work from home in certain cases.
Skills required for this Business Analyst role are:
- A passion for analysis and providing best in class expertise to customers
- Good experience in a full software development lifecycle / SDLC project environment (Agile and/or Waterfall) through to UAT and training in some cases
- Experience with any of the following would be of interest: UML, Use Cases, User Stories, Business Process Modelling, BPMN or Change Management
- Proven ability to review and edit requirements, specifications, processes and recommend solutions, stakeholder management and workshop facilitation skills
- Experience of or the ability / desire in the future to motivate, train, coach and mentor more Junior BAs
- The ability to manage and produce clear and qualified requirements from undefined and unstructured information and ensuring As-Is and To-Be processes are documented
- Experience in any of the following industries: Retail, FMCG, Public Sector, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Mobile Advertising, Software or IT Services, Media and/or Banking
Any formal qualifications in Agile, ISEB and/or Project Management would be of interest but by no means essential as full training is available.
Business Analyst (Multiple Opportunities) - Experts in their field!
**Start date: ASAP; ideally immediately available or currently on a 1 month max. notice period**
Salary: £43-50k (depending on experience) + pension (6% contrib) + flexible benefits (£1,200) + extracurricular interest allowance (£120) + share awards + excellent holiday
Location: Central London & at least one other mentioned above
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.