Compliance Assistant £20K Compliance Central London
Our client provides regulatory support and consultancy to regulated financial institutions – banks, fund managers and other regulated firms.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- The role will be split between office management and administration, and providing support to the compliance team particularly during our busy quarterly filing periods.
The office management part of the role will include all usual office admin duties such as answering phones, providing secretarial support and file management as well as ad hoc tasks as they arise. The client would also be keen for the individual to become involved in marketing and relationship management.
The compliance team support role will focus on assisting the rest of the team prepare and submit regulatory filings which will involve working in Excel and other MS Office programmes. We will also provide an understanding of the relevant regulations with a view to expanding this part of the role in future.
Our client is based in Kensington but they also provide phones and laptops so that staff can work remotely. Occasionally will require candidates to visit clients in London or overseas.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced experience using MS office - excel, word and outlook
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and grow within the organisation
- Candidates must be highly presentable & confident for client visits. We actively support remote & flexible working on the understanding that this demands a high level of self-motivation and personal responsibility.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
We are a small company so there will be scope to progress, develop your skills and take on varied responsibilities. We are a highly professional firm with prestigious clients but we are also a very friendly place to work with good team spirit and excellent work-life balance.
Questions for applicants to think about:
Do they want to work in compliance?