Accounts Assistant with the employer of choice in East Bristol. Great opportunity to join a growing business.
Your new company
An international business with a growing team in East Bristol. With new offices and great a benefits package my client truly is the Organisation to work for if you are looking to progress your career and work in a great environment.
Your new role
Working on the General Ledger team you will be supporting your team leader with:
- Raising invoices
- Preparation of various billing reports
- Allocating cash on account
- Reconciliation/Analysis of Profit and Loss or Balance Sheet Nominal Accounts as and when required
- Prepare and maintain the fixed assets register
- Month end - dealing with the end responsibilities and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations allocated to the role, and providing assistance and cover when as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
Experience from a similar role, preferably with a large organisation, dealing with high volumes of transactions. AAT Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification and all-round understanding of accounting principles. Strong intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups) and strong numerical skills would be beneficial together with good attention to detail and ability to communicate well both in writing and verbally.
What you'll get in return
25 days holidays + bank holidays, competitive salary, free parking on-site and car-share scheme. Exceptional pension scheme and performance related bonuses and incentives throughout the year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.