Group Accountant Advertising Agency £40-50k
Newly created role based in an international advertising agency.
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller, you will responsible for collating all reporting for the UK. You will be tasked with initially setting up all central reporting processes and working closely with the US office.
Great opportunity for someone who enjoys projects, balance sheet work and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Establishing reporting processes
- Coordinating monthly close for all business units and reporting to the US
- Balance sheet reconciliations for four entities
- Assisting with intercompany processes
- Fixed asset management
- Gathering corporate tax information
- Audit preparation
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable
- Ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or finalist
- Experience working in advertising, marketing or professional services preferred
- Great with processes and compliance
- Systems savvy
- Immediately available or on short notice