Part Qualified Management Accountant
Seeking an ACCA or CIMA part qualified Management Accountant
About The Role
The role of the Part Qualified Management Accountant is to provide high quality, accurate management information on a timely basis, and delivery of overall goals for the finance department, as well as ensure the accurate and timely completion of their monthly management account responsibilities.
- Processing and review of month end tasks to assist with the financial close.
- To calculate and post a range of month end journals, including accruals, prepayments, ensuring management accounts accurately reflect business performance.
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and implement suggestions where appropriate.
- Provide financial support to non finance areas of the business, helping to build key working relationships.
- Analyse costs and prepare other reporting at month end, identifying and investigating variances, and bringing any areas of concern to the attention of the Finance Manager and other non finance stakeholders.
- Work closely with AP to ensure supplier accounts are reconciled to ensure we have all P&L items captured correctly or accruals made where necessary.
- Provide commentary for areas of responsibility as required for regular or ad hoc reporting, including working closely with non finance staff across the business.
- Support forecast and budget process by reviewing and forecasting costs for key cost lines.
- Finance system admin.
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-finance.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects when required
- Assist with year end audit.
About Our Client
Leading retail services company that has double in size during the last 10 years
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA qualification.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and a good general knowledge of financial systems
- SAGE 200 experience
Things You Should Know
25 days holiday, study support, generous pension, genuine career progression
Commutable from: London, Croydon, Epsom, Sutton, Leatherhead, Bromley, Maidstone, Caterham, Crawley, Horsham, Reigate, Redhill, Horley, East Grinstead, Guildford, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Wimbledon, Kingston
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)