Michael Page Treasury are working with a market leading advertising and communications business, who are looking for a new Treasury Analyst.
Our client has over 70,000 employees worldwide, and posted revenues in excess of $10bn last year.
- Support the regular Working Capital submission and reporting cycle
- Manage the submission of the monthly forecast for the London based Treasury Centres including:-
- Review of monthly accruals;
- Review of actual results against forecast;
- Update of forecast results;
- Liaison with networks regarding quarterly interest reconciliation;
- Identification of variances versus forecast and preparation of commentary on performance;
- Reconciliation of Cash Management and GL Systems.
- Supporting the process of reviewing, setting and monitoring performance of networks against quarterly cash targets
- Analysis and Special Projects
- Preparation of monthly FX Statistics
- Development of new internal management reports
We are looking for a Finance or Business Graduate with a minimum of 2 years experience within a finance role, ideally in a large international organisation.
The successful candidate will be studying for either their ACCA or CIMA, or show a willingness to commence study.
Must show a good level of excel and data analysis skills.
The salary on offer is c. £35,000-£40,000 plus bonus and benefits.