Purchase Ledger Clerk
Large and growing business in the West End area of London requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a 12 month contract. Reporting to the Head of Finance this is an excellent role for someone looking for a flexible role that will offer the opportunity to develop and progress skills.
Duties of the role will include:
- Processing invoices manually and electronically
- Follow up with managers for verification of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a weekly and monthly basis
- Regular communication with suppliers to create a good working relationship .
- Manual posting of inter-company transactions
- Posting weekly staff expenses in Sage, plus processing the payments
- Posting petty cash expenses on a monthly basis
- Posting concession invoices and make the payments on a monthly basis
- Creating suggested payments for all payments in sage
- Allocation of payments to invoices in sage
- Posting credit card expenses into sage
- Adhoc duties
The right candidate for the role will have 12 months plus experience in Purchase Ledger and will be available at short notice