High growth retail organisation based on the outskirts of Bristol has an exciting new opening for a Procurement Analyst. As part of its strategic initiative, we are looking to strengthen the procurement team with this latest addition to help drive its wish to become a "best in class" procurement function. Reporting to the Procurement Director, you will support the Procurement Managers by providing accurate analysis of supplier price proposals, internal costing & forecasting and in the production of robust supply agreements that are consistent across the department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing, issuing and evaluating enders and leading supplier negotiation
- Analysing and reporting on the potential impact of supplier price changes/proposals
- Annual and quarterly Forecasting/Budgeting
- Partnering with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements are documented
- Liaising with FP&A team with the production of commentary to support the monthly accounts
- Calculating and issuing monthly raw material cost schedules
- Line management of a Procurement Administrator
With experience in procurement and supplier management, you will have worked within a multi-site organisation and understand what good looks like when it comes to procurement principles. The Procurement Analyst will have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships but also be comfortable holding suppliers to account. Benefits include free parking, pension and an opportunity to join an organisation looking to drive huge changes and transformation to its procurement activities, shaping how it looks in the future.