Solutions Consultant SaaS BI
Solutions Consultant / Presales / Pre-sales required by a leading Analytics Software Solution company.
The Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting the sales cycle with clients across multiple verticals.
Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales EngineerRole
- Effectively demonstrate products.
- Understand technical details in support of the sales cycle.
- Guide prospects through setting up a proof demonstration.
- Determine the objectives of the proof ensuring they produce a strong business case to continue engagement with the prospect.
- Meet defined deadlines to ensure effective sales cycles
- Work within the company's services delivery methodology to:
- Understand the client's business challenges
- Create delivery plan for assigned prospect engagement.
- Conduct daily update calls with the assigned services team.
- Manage the development and delivery of presentations.
- Deliver the proof demonstration.
- Provide valuable and actionable findings to the prospect, providing best in class service which builds and maintains strong and lasting business relationships.
- Mentor team members by providing feedback and coaching
- Contribute deliverables and knowledge
Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales EngineerResponsibilities
- Understands and adheres to compliance standards
- Keeps abreast of all pertinent regulations, laws, and policies.
- Participate in Strategic Improvement Projects
- Act as Subject Matter Expert as needed for Curriculum Development.
- Provide feedback to Product Management.
- Performs other duties as required.
Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales EngineerSkills & Experience
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple layers of an organization and effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to train and mentor members of their team
- Bachelor's degree (minimum requirement)
- Minimum of 3-5 years Consulting experience
- 2-3 years managing or directing the activities of employees preferred
- Experience presenting to C Level individuals