- Leading events in the food, drink and hospitality sector
- Drive attendance of paying delegates to UK and global events
- Full-mix marketing with a focus on digital
- Chance to join an office of 50 people with a marketing team of 5
- Great opportunity for career progression and training for a marketer with 12 months experience
The Role: The Marketing Assistant position located right in the centre of London it buzzing offices, and will be working in a team of 5 marketers working for an international media and event business. The role focuses on driving traffic to the website to get delegates to attend a range of B2B events in the food, drink and hospitality sector. Utilising a wide range of marketing channels, from SEO, PPC, email and social, to print, PR and more, this is an excellent chance for a junior marketer to take their next step.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Assistant include:
- Tactically executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Execute end to end email marketing campaigns, segment the database (SalesForce)
- Understanding existing customer audience and look at potential new audiences
- Manage and work closely with a design agency for all creative work
- Update websites using WordPress CMS system and create website content
- Writing engaging copy tailored to the audience and marketing channel
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 12 months marketing experience
- Ideally experience in the event industry
- A marketing degree or CIM qualification would be advantageous
- A drive to succeed and develop your marketing career
- Good people skills to build relationships with the team and other stakeholders
- Strong copywriting experience
The Company: Global Media and Events Company based in desirable centrally located offices. This role sits in the marketing team, marketing a series of sought-after B2B events in the food, drink and hospitality sectors.
The Package for Marketing Assistant:
- Salary: £20,000-23,000
Location: The position of Marketing Assistant will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.